Wednesday 19 August 2009

E=mc2

Everything is relative; the world is spinning on an orbit around itself and revolving around the sun. But, even that is relative. The whole world runs on relativity.

My truth is relative, the fact that I am chocolate toned is relative, my love is relative, and my laughter is relative. I am relative. My language speaks to yours and my body responds to the relativity. I fade in and out of reality. But, the crux is that even reality is relative.

Something, nothing, everything, anything, all of it is possible at the same time. But what I choose to be in is where I will be and is how I will feel.

It’s a brilliantly intriguing concept and I am living in it, in a state of relativity. Of zero’s and one’s, the question of to be or not to be. Everything an arbitrary question with an answer that is just as relative.

A world of sense and nonsense in perfect harmony, blended into the nothingness of the universe.

1 comment:

Lost Soul ( Nitin Pande ) said...

perfectly agree ... the harmony in contradictions is so sexy a concept to think over ... the relativeness of everything, the relativeness of our experiences ..