Wednesday 5 August 2009

Futile hunt for Inspiration

An aching back and no inspiration; that is the current scenario, my life has two current problems. The aching back has now become an everyday thing something I am getting used to again. The lack of inspiration is more complicated. I miss some people I don’t have in my life anymore; I miss the conversations and the talks. Also, I haven’t met anyone in a long time that is worth being inspired by.

I realized that there are a lot of really nice to really amazing people in my world who deserve love and respect. But, it ends there and does not spill over into a heady inspiration. I think I don’t have anyone in any celebrity lines either that inspire me.

People in general and their ideas and thoughts used to be really inspiring. Now there aren’t too many hitting me. There are people who evoke violent reactions though, pompous asses who believe that they are beyond everyone and they know everything there is and are demi gods to themselves. People who are so opinionated they refuse to acknowledge the fact that other people have opinions too. It is a pathetic thing to feel, this lack of inspiration.

1 comment:

varun said...

i suggest you to look for inspiration within yourself. and i wont use the phrase 'at the risk of sounding cliched' because i know it is not. i would not like to elaborate because i know you are smart enough to figure it out yourself.
cheers